Cafe Barriers, Glass Balustrades & Planters
Cafe Barriers – E Series
- E101: Side Awning – The E101: Side Awning has a number of special features which, with its attention to detail, will impress the technically minded. Ease of use and attractive design combine to give sun protection and comfort, while at the same time ensuring private space remains private. Perfect for large patio areas, this smart vertical cassette side screen is the ultimate compliment to patio and terrace awning systems and shelters from the cold draughts when dining outside.
- E102: Café Barriers – Our E102: Café Barriers are perfect for complementing a restaurant, cafe or bar’s impact and appearance; ideal for crowd management enclosing an indoor or outdoor space and defining boundaries. As well as creating valuable, impactful street-level branding and advertising opportunities, they also help to provide a windbreak for clients when dining outside.
- E103: Planters – The addition of planters in external areas of restaurants, hotels, cafés and other businesses can help to define the area which belongs to that business whilst providing a visually impactive extra touch. The planters can be moved and parked into different positions to re-shape outdoor spaces. The utilisation of artificial plants means that these planters are effective all year long, looking great and inviting through every season.
- E104: Fixed Glass Balustrades – For when you want privacy, wind and sun protection but don’t need a whole system, our E104: Fixed Glass Balustrades will be the ideal addition to the exterior. The transparency keeps the view open whilst helping to encase your customers into the grounds of he establishment and protecting them from any gusts of wind while they dine. The E104: Fixed Glass Balustrade can be provided individually, or can be supplied with an attached planter to bring further decoration to external areas.
- E105: Retractable Glass Balustrades – A product which goes hand in hand with our W-Series Retractable roof pergola, the E105: Retractable Glass Balustrade looks like a standard window, but as the weather improves, the glass wall can be lowered with the touch of a button. The ease of use due to automation means that raising of lowering the E105: Retractable Glass Balustrade is effortless. You can adapt your setting to support the weather immediately. A height adjustable balustrade system puts control in the owner’s hands.The E105: Retractable Glass Balustrade can also be supplied with a planter, opening up external areas when the weather is great. If guests need further weather protection, the glass can be raised to act as a wall without damaging views or aesthetic.
Get in touch today
To find out more about James Robertshaw and our products, contact us today by calling our team on 01204 574 764 or sending a message